Beer in Taiwan Global Market 2016 Analysis and Forecast to 2021
PUNE, INDIA, November 11, 2016 /EINPresswire.com/ — Summary
Beer continued to be the leading category in the alcoholic drinks market as it had been in the market for a long time with no rivals increasing consumer preference. Increase in beer was aided by increased consumer confidence and a change in government by the end of the year. Mainstream beer saw an increase of 1% and held 70% of the market. More imported brands in the super premium segment took over some shares from the mainstream segment. Glass bottles held 52% of the total market volume and managed to post a growth of 4% as more consumers looked for beverages in this packaging type.
• Increased consumer confidence and a change in government aided the growth in all beverages.
• Higher brand recognition and brand awareness of imported brands aided in increase of the off-premise volume.
• Taiwan beer continued to be the leading brand in the market as it had been the only brand in the market for a number of years.
• Regular strength beer was the main strength of beer in the market. Low strength beers only held a tiny share of the market.
Canadean’s Taiwan Beer Market Insights 2016 Report provides a complete overview of the Taiwan beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook.
Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
• 2011-2015 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
• Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
• Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
• 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
• Details of key beer new product launches in 2015 by company
• Overview of the competitive landscape in the beer market, with analysis of key company performance
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the beer market
• Data is also available in excel format
Reasons to Buy
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Taiwan beer industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
• Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Taiwan beer market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
• Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
• Analyse domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage
• Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyse the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
• Use our new PowerPoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Taiwan beer market
• View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Table of Contents
1.Data Revisions Summary
3.1 Market Parameters Tables
3.2 Legislation and Taxation Tables
4.Market Background Briefing
5.2 New Products and Photo Shots
5.3 Packaging Trends
5.4 Beer Pricing Tables
5.5 Beer Data Tables
7.2 Methodology & Product Definitions
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here